★ Weekday and weekend definitions:
Weekday: Sunday to Thursday
Weekend: Friday to Saturday (Check-in one night before national holidays/special holidays/long weekends)
*Any changes to the room price or check-in time will not be disclosed separately, please refer to the announcements at the motel.
▪ Rooms by the hour are available with 2 options: 2 hours or 3 hours. For extra hours, NT$300 will be charged per 30 minutes.
▪ Sunday to Thursday: Check-in time is after 18:00; Friday to Saturday: Check-in time is after 20:00.
▪ Late room check-outs will be charged NT$300 per 30 minutes.
▪ During long weekends or special holidays, please refer to the announcements at the motel for the room prices and check-in time.
▪ If you are unable to book a room online, please contact the motel by phone since reserve rooms are still available.
▪ Each room is limited to 2 guests (excluding children under the height of 120cm or the age of 6 years old).
▪ Extra bed service is available in the motel at the cost of NT$500 per bed, each room is limited to one extra bed.
▪ No pets allowed.
▪ The motel offers free services, such as a parking lot, Wi-Fi in the restaurant, ADSL in the guest room, bicycle rental for guests and luggage storage.
▪ The motel is equipped with an indoor and alfresco café (exclusive parking lot).
★ Deposit payment regulations
1.The room deposit is equivalent to 30% of the total room price.
2.Only cash/remittance/credit card payment is accepted for the deposit.
★ According to Tourism Bureau’s latest Standard Form Contract for Room Reservation in October 26, 2015, motels may collect 30% of the total room price as the deposit and the balance should be paid in full on the day of check-in. Room cancellations or changes are governed by the following regulations:
1. The website operates on Taiwan time (or GMT+8 time zone).
2. 100% of the deposit will be refunded for room cancellations made 14 days prior to check-in.
3. 70% of the deposit will be refunded for room cancellations made 10-13 days prior to check-in.
4. 50% of the deposit will be refunded for room cancellations made 7-9 days prior to check-in.
5. 40% of the deposit will be refunded for room cancellations made 4-6 days prior to check-in.
6. 30% of the deposit will be refunded for room cancellations made 2-3 days prior to check-in.
7. 20% of the deposit will be refunded for room cancellations made one day prior to check-in.
8. The motel will not refund the deposit for room cancellations made on the day of check-in.
9. If the regions in which the motel and guests are located encounter natural disasters (force majeure), such as an alert of a typhoon making landfall or the main means of transportation have been disrupted, prohibiting the guests to check-in at the motel, please contact the motel within 3 days of the check-in date.
If the ratios in the aforementioned regulations change, please refer to Tourism Bureau’s latest Standard Form Contract. The related website information is shown below:
★ According to MOTC Jiao Lu (One) Zi No. 10282004115 dated August 1, 2013 (effective from October 1, 2013)
Mandatory provisions for the Standard Form Contract:
“Mandatory and Prohibitory Provisions of the Standard Form Contract for Tourists Booking Rooms Directly with Tourist Motels, Motels and Homestays,” details below: