For your convenience, please fill in the details of your request.
Holiday price：New Year's Eve、Chinese New Year、Consecutive holidays
Extra Bed:NT$800 per night
Added Person:NT$500 per night
No smoking whole building
We appreciate every visit you have paid to TaiwanTravelMap website (hereinafter referred to as TaiwanTravelMap) to browse information and reserve hotel rooms. We cherish your trust in TaiwanTravelMap.
What kind of personal information does TaiwanTravelMap use?
When you visit the website of TaiwanTravelMap, we will collect part of your information, such as your IP address, browser used, operating system, application version, language setting and the webpages shown to you, no matter whether you reserve a hotel room or not. If you are using a mobile device, we collect the data that can identify your mobile device, the special setting, characteristics, longitude and latitude of the device. If you start reserving a hotel room, our system will record the way you reserve the room and the website you use. But we will not acquire your credit card information.
When you use some social media, TaiwanTravelMap may also get some of your information.
Why does TaiwanTravelMap collect, use and share your personal information?
• Reservation: First of all, we use your personal information to complete and manage the process of your online reservation and send the details of your reservation to the hotel.
• Customer Service: When you need assistance, we will share the information you have provided with the customer service personnel of TaiwanTravelMap. By doing so, the service provided will be more satisfactory and you are able to save much time.
• Account Management: The website uses your personal information to create the user account tool. You may manage reservation and adjust personal settings through the tool. Personal setting adjustment includes review of search records and information you have provided for hotels/destinations.
• Marketing Activities:
o TaiwanTravelMap will also use your personal information for rightful marketing activities. For example, we use the contact information you have provided to send to you the latest news about travel products and relevant information after you have reserved a hotel room or registered an account at the website of TaiwanTravelMap. Besides, we will send to all customers electronic newsletters from time to time and other electronic newspapers via Email periodically. However, you may choose to withdraw or cancel your subscription to these promotional materials. All you have to do is adjust the subscription settings by clicking on the “cancel subscription” link shown in the electronic newsletter, or by logging in your account (if you have completed registration).
o We might use the information you provide to inform you of personalized promoting activites on the website of TaiwanTravelMap, mobile applications or other third party websites (including social network sites). These promoted items may be any reservation project you have chosen directly at the website of TaiwanTravelMap or the items or products suitable for you and provided by a third party.
• Other Communication: We may sometimes use the contact information you have provided to contact you via Email, letter, telephone or text message. We may contact you in either of the following situations:
o We need to respond to and deal with your request.
o After you use any service that we provide, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide important opinions for TaiwanTravelMap.
• Market Survey: We may sometimes invite members to participate in our market survey. The personal information you provide will be part of the information surveyed, and shall be used only when we obtain your permission.
• Detection and Prevention of Fraud: We may use your personal information when detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal or malicious activities.
• Service Improvement: We may use your personal information for further analysis to improve our service quality, enhance consumer satisfaction and emphasize the quality of TaiwanTravelMap online service.
How does TaiwanTravelMap utilize social media?
TaiwanTravelMap not only uses many social media to recommend the hotels which it cooperates with, but also facilitates our service. Functions of some social platforms are integrated on the website of TaiwanTravelMap. When you use any of your social media accounts, your personal information may be shared with the social media.
You may also use one of your social media accounts to log in the website of TaiwanTravelMap. The social media platform provider will tell you more about how your information is used and processed in the situation.
How does TaiwanTravelMap share your data with a third party?
We may share your personal information with third parties in certain circumstances.
• Hotels You Reserve: To assist you in completing your reservation, we have to forward reservation-related information to the hotel you reserve. The information includes your name, contact information, payment details, names of people staying with you, and personal needs provided by you upon reservation. TaiwanTravelMap or the hotel may use the information to provide you with customized hotel discounts. If you have any question about an order, we will inform the hotel of your question and ask the hotel to respond to your request.
• Competent Authority: We shall send your personal information to the law enforcement authority and other government agencies in accordance with the law or for the purpose of preventing, detecting or reporting any crime or fraud.
Which safety procedure does TaiwanTravelMap adopt to protect your personal information?
Some of our employees, who we reasonably think need your personal information to provide products or services for you or complete their duties, are authorized to have access to your personal information. We have taken such physical and electronic preventive measures as required by the law to protect the safety of your personal information.
TaiwanTravelMap does not accept any reservation made by those who are under 18. If any of them intends to use our service, the consent of his or her parent or guardian shall be obtained in advance. If we receive an order placed by a customer under 18, we have the right to delete the order.
Methods of Contact
What are Cookies?
Why are Cookies used?
A webpage itself does not have memory. When you browse different webpages at the same website, the website is unable to identify you as the same user. However, Cookies can assist the website in identifying you as the same user when you browse these webpages. Cookies can also memorize your choices, such as the language you prefer, and your search principles and habits. Cookies can recognize you when you return to the same website.
Do all Cookies have same functions?
No. Different types of Cookies are used differently. Cookies can be classified based on their functions, effective periods and setting persons.
Our website uses the following types of Cookies:
• Technical Cookies: We make every effort to provide a user-friendly platform to meet the needs and expectation of users. We use technical Cookies to display webpages, ensure normal operation of the website, create user accounts, register users and manage hotel reservation. These technical Cookies are main foundations to maintain normal operation of the website.
• Functional Cookies: We use functional Cookies to record the setting you prefer and help you use our website more efficiently. For example, we record the language you prefer, the items you have searched and the hotels you have browsed. These functional Cookies are not really essential to normal operation of our website, but they can strengthen functions of the website for you and optimize experience of your users.
• Analytical Cookies: This type of Cookies is used to realize the pattern of how a visitor uses our website, identify likes and dislikes of a user, assist in optimizing and improving a website, and ensure interesting and useful information being provided consistently on the platform. The information we collect includes the webpages you have browsed (the webpages where you enter and you stay last), the platforms you have used, and data and timestamp related information and details (such as number of clicks on a particular webpage, movement of the mouse and scrolling of a particular webpage, and words entered during stay on a particular webpage). Besides, we also apply technical Cookies in online promoting activities. By doing so, we are able to understand the interaction between our website and the users after they have read our online advertisements (including the advertisements placed on a third party website). We only collect anonymous data that are not involved in the identity of a user. Our business partners may also use technical Cookies to understand whether customers use the hotel discounts integrated on their official websites.
How do I recognize Cookies of TaiwanTravelMap?
You can find our Cookies in browser settings (taiwantravelmap.com).
Whether does TaiwanTravelMap use a third party marketing and analytical Cookies?
We will probably use a third party web analytics service, such as Google Analytics, on our website. These service providers use analytical Cookies, Web Server Logs and Web Beacons to assist us in analyzing how visitors use our website. We will disclose the information collected by means of these methods (including IP) to the service providers. The service provides will utilize the information to evaluate the use of our website. You may stop the network from analyzing your ability in browsing the website of TaiwanTravelMap. For more information about third party web analytics services, you may exercise options regarding data collection at our website.
• You may want to prohibit Google Analytics Cookies. Some browsers may signal when Cookies are issued and allow you to reject Cookies.
Who has the right to obtain data of TaiwanTravelMap Cookies?
Only TaiwanTravelMap has the right to obtain Cookies of taiwantravelmap.com. Cookies provided by a third party can be obtained by the third party.
How do I manage the preference of Cookies?
You may choose to receive or reject Cookies through the settings of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome. Preferences vary for different browsers. You can find answers by using the Explanation of the browser.
If you choose not to receive specific Cookies, you may be unable to use part of functions of our website. However, it does not mean that we do not support the settings of Do Not Tract for a browser. Rejecting specific online advertisements does not mean that you will not receive advertisement any more or participate in any online advertisement or marketing analysis. It just means that you will not receive the advertisements customized based on the websites you prefer and the browsing patterns you have chosen.