◆ Cancelation and Order Change Policy:
(1) Cancelation shall be made in accordance with the Hotel’s cancelation policy. Service fee for cancelation will be charged.
(2) For cancelation made 7 days (exclusive of the check-in date) prior to the check-in date, the reservation can be valid for a moth, or the Hotel will refund 100% of the deposit.
(3) 50% of the full amount of the room price will be charged for cancelation made 3-7 days (exclusive of the check-in date) prior to the check-in date.
(4) 100% of the full amount of the room price will be charged for cancelation made 3 days (exclusive of the check-in date) prior to the check-in date.
(5) 100% of the amount of the room price will be charged for service fee by the Hotel for cancelation made on the check-in date or one day prior to the check-in date
(6) The damage caused by inability to transfer the refund due to the guest’s personal error shall be compensate by the guest. Cancelation for special reasons (due to force majeure): On the check-in date, if the area the Hotel is located in or the guest’s departure area might be affected by a typhoon, and you make cancelation before the announcement of land warning, the cancelation will be handled according to the cancelation policy of the Hotel as announced online. After the announcement of land warning, please contact the customer service staff in three days (including the check-in date) via e-mail, fax, or phone. The Hotel will confirm with you the change or cancelation as soon as possible.
◆ After we receive your order via e-mail, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please contact with the Hotel customer service staff first for the number of rooms and types of rooms you need to confirm the vacancies available. After filling out the room booking form, e-mail it back to us, and pay for the deposit of the full amount of the room price, the booking procedure is completed. Please forgive us for any inconvenience.