★The tourist can book a room online through the website of Taipei Travelers International Hostel or via phone.
★To book a room online, the guest has to agree to pay for the total price of the room with a credit card to reserve the room and the right for the price online.
★After the payment with a credit card is completed, the amount will immediately be deducted from the credit card account.
★The tourist can also choose to book a room on the phone and transfer the deposit. Please transfer the deposit in three days after reservation. The deposit is the amount of the first night.
Beneficiary Bank: First Commercial Bank Tamsui Branch
SWIFT Code: FCBKTWTPXXX
Beneficiary: Taipei Travelers International Hostel Co. Ltd.
A/C No. : 21810012121
★The Hostel accepts payment by credit card.
★The bed will be arranged by the Hostel according to the reservation status on the day. The Hostel reserves the right to change beds.
★Please show your ID while checking in for identity check. Please pay up the balance while checking in (The Hostel only accepts NTD rather than other currencies).
★Frontdesk service time:07:00~23:00.Please check-in before 23:00. You could enter and out of the hostel with hostel Badge.
▲ Accommodation Policy:
▪ Check-in Time: after 3:00 pm; check-out time: before 11:00 am. Over time fee: $100/per hour
▪ Free Wi-Fi in all the areas of the Hostel. Please go to the front desk for the password.
▪ Please keep your personal valuables safe.
▪ Please respect other roommates. Keep your voice down in the room and put your headset on when listening to music. After 23:00, please turn off the main lighting and use the personal reading lamp.
▪ Please don’t have food or play cards in the room. The Hostel is equipped with a saloon, a simple kitchen, and a Laundromat. Welcome to make use of them.
▪ Please keep the public areas clean. Don’t take food and items with too much smell to the room.
▪ Please keep your clothes, socks, and shoes neat and place the shoes under the bed. Don’t place your luggage on the aisle.
▪ The room servers clean the rooms during 8:00 and 17:00.
▪ The Hostel offers travel information and helps book tickets. Please go to the front desk for more information.
▪ The Hostel provides free luggage storage for free (on the check-out date), but the Hostel does not take liabilities for safekeeping.
▪ The visitors can stay at the lobby but are not allowed to go to the room. The visitors are not allowed to stay after 22:00.
▪ The Hostel does not offer personal toiletries (Please make purchase at the front desk if necessary).
▪ According to the government regulations, please follow the following rules:
▪ No smoking in all the areas of the Hostel. Don’t gamble, drink too much alcohol, or take drugs.
▪ Please keep your voice down. Don’t make noise.
▪ No pets in the Hostel.
▪ Tourists with contagious diseases shall inform the Hostel in advance.
▪ Please inform the server immediately if you have any discomfort during your stay.