1. Please leave your name, contact number, and date of reservation when making a reservation.
2. Upon check-in at the hotel, together with your original valid photo identification document, passport, driver’s licence or other identification card or document as the hostel may require.
3. For reservations, please remit the full amount within the time limit set by the hotel to ensure that your reservation has been completed. If the payment is not made on time, the reservation will be cancelled automatically without notice.
4. After the remittance deposit, please call to confirm if you have received the payment in order to complete your booking process.
5. Check-in is after 16.00. Please call the hotel in advance if you can not check in before 23.00.
6. No pets are allowed in Bouti Capsule Inn. Guide dog, medical response dog and rescue dog are exceptions.
▪ Cancellation of booking can only be made online. Find out on the booking website for process cancellation. Exchange loss in respect of booking and cancellation is subject to your card payment that is irrelevant to the hostel.
▪ After the reservation is confirmed, factors such as typhoon can postpone for three months.